This Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie is quick and easy to make. Perfect for a healthy summer breakfast!
Summer is still going strong and so is my peach game! I’ve been consuming plenty of seasonal produce this summer, including peaches and nectarines. The season is so short it would be a waste to miss it, right? And what better way to use up peaches than in healthy breakfasts and smoothies?
Smoothies can be light and low-calorie, but if you add some yogurt and some rolled oats to the mixture, you can quickly have a filling breakfast, that will keep you full until lunchtime! Plus, smoothies are really fun to make!
This Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie is quick and easy to make, so it’s perfect when you’re running a bit out of time in the morning and just want a healthy breakfast on the go. Not that I am talking from personal experience because I am never running late, ever. Just kidding, I totally am, all of the time and smoothies are my lifesavers!
Just place all ingredients into a blender, blend and store in a jar until ready to consume. Plus, a fun twist on this recipe! If you have any leftover smoothie mixture (why would you, but anything can happen), pour it into a popsicle mold, and freeze for an afternoon frozen treat! You’re welcome 😉
- 5 nectarine peaches, or regular peaches
- 1 tbs rolled oats
- 3 tbs natural soy yogurt
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/4 cup water, or as needed
- blueberries to top
- granola and quinoa puffs to top (optional)
- Wash and dry peaches. Optionally you can peel them, or just cut into slices, removing the core. Add peach slices to blender.
- Add rolled oats, soy yogurt (or regular yogurt), juice of half a lime and a bit of water. Blend until smooth, then transfer into large glasses.
- Top smoothie with blueberries, granola and quinoa puffs. Serve.
- For the granola I used this recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177.68 Total Fat: 1.54g Saturated Fat: 0.15g Sodium: 4.36mg Carbohydrates: 42.06g Fiber: 6.53g Sugar: 33.57g Protein: 4.51g
More Smoothie Recipes!
- The most popular Detox Green Smoothie
- a delicious Mango Smoothie Bowl
- an easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below or on social media using #vibrantplate and tag us @vibrantplate.
You can connect with us on our Instagram and Facebook or on Pinterest. We share many behind-the-scene photos in our Instagram Stories, so be sure to check it out! And don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter & stay up to date with our latest recipes!