The Softest Almond Oats Pancakes are super easy to make, right in your food processor. Super soft, delicious and dairy-free!
Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Fall. I am finding myself not in a very productive mood, sadly. Sometimes I’ll manage to sneak a salad in my meal plan, but mostly it’s been a whole lot of fast-meals and little cooking these past weeks.
Mitja is still visiting the States, and I have been busy myself. One thing of mention that did happen is we’ve been published in the printed version of Odprta Kuhinja this past weekend and it was absolutely amazing seeing our recipes printed out for the first time.
So we’re hoping to be able to contribute more in the upcoming months, but in order to do that, I am definitely going to need to kick myself in the butt, stop moping around and start doing something productive.
So today I am sharing the recipe to the Softest Almond Oats Pancakes that was first published (in Slovenian) in the printed magazine.
For all you Slovenian friends, you can still grab your copy of Nedelo with Odprta Kuhinja until the weekend and have this recipe along with two others in Slovenian (plus many other great recipes).
These Almond Oats Pancakes are:
- super soft and delicious
- made in a food processor
- super easy and fast
For a quick breakfast on the healthy-ish side or an after-lunch treat. Just place everything in a food processor, blend and your pancakes are ready to go into the pan!
- 50 grams ground rolled oats
- 50 grams almond meal
- 3 tbs flour
- 1/2 ts baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 250 ml vanilla- flavored soy milk (or other plant-based milk)
- agave syrup
- handful of berries
- powdered sugar
- Add ground rolled oats, almond meals, flour, baking powder, salt, egg and soy milk to a food processor and blend until smooth. Depending on your food processor this could take as little as a few pulses to a good 15 seconds or more.
- Once blended let the batter rest for about 10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a pan on medium and add a teaspoon of oil. Pour in a small ladle's worth of the pancake batter in a round shape. Let bake for a minute or two, until the bottom part of the pancake turn golden-brown, and the top starts making bubbles. Carefully flip the pancake over and bake another minute or so on the other side.
- Once the pancake is done, remove from pan and set aside. Repeat until you've used up all the batter.
- Stack pancakes on a plate and drizzle with some agave syrup. Top with fresh berries and lightly dust with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
- PRO TIP: Make ground oats and almond meal yourself by placing rolled oats and almonds in a food processor and blend until ground well.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66.43Total Fat: 3.11gSaturated Fat: 0.35gSodium: 55.7mgCarbohydrates: 7.22gFiber: 1.04gSugar: 1.67gProtein: 2.87g
Try also these amazing gluten-free Banana Oats Blender Pancakes >
We made a special FREE cookbook with 15 our favorite recipes, including a delicious Vegan Pasta Salad in a Jar exclusive recipe that you can get when you sign for our newsletter. How cool is that? Just find the signup form on the page and get your free copy now 😉
If you like this recipe, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #vibrantplate and tag us @vibrantplate. We’re always happy to read about your feedback and if you liked the dish:)