An amazing 4-ingredient Pineapple Spinach Green Smoothie recipe using just pineapple, spinach, an apple, and orange juice. Start your day right with this easy and delicious smoothie.
Just another green smoothie? We certainly don’t think so!
This Pineapple Spinach Green Smoothie is a delicious way to start your morning AND get your dose of vitamins. Plus, this smoothie uses just 4 ingredients, and no banana!
And I mean, just look at that green color! So cheerful, so healthy!
How are you all holding on to your resolutions? We’ve been making smoothies like crazy! Just throwing things in the blender and blending away!
So when I went into the kitchen, I noticed half of a pineapple just sitting on the kitchen counter, waiting to be used up. As we hate waste, a smoothie seemed like an acceptable choice to use up leftover pineapple. We added an apple, some orange juice, baby spinach leaves, and some passion fruit juice in there and blended everything into this radiating smoothie! Quick, Easy & Delicious!
And if you are not big fans of bananas, this smoothie will be just perfect for you!
- ½ pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1 orange, juice
- 1 cup young spinach leaves
- 1 passion fruit (optional)
- Water as needed
- 1 ts chia seeds
- 1ts buckwheat cereals
- Peel pineapple and cut into chunks. Slice and apple into quarters and remove the core. Cut orange in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Place pineapple chunks, apple slices and orange juice in a blender. Add spinach leaves. Optionally, add the juice of a passion fruit. Add a splash of water and blend until smooth. If your smoothie is too thick, add more water as needed and pulse to combine.
- Pour smoothie into tall glasses and decorate with chia seeds and buckwheat cereals to taste. You can also skip this part and enjoy the smoothie as is.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 12gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g
Nutrition data is automatically calculated using Nutritionix and may not be accurate.
Follow us to see plenty of healthy recipes that will help you get back on track after the Holidays 😉
If you like this recipe, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #vibrantplate and tag us @vibrantplate. We’re always happy to read your feedback and LOVE seeing your take on our recipes.