Try this easy and delicious No Bake Blueberry Dessert that you can serve straight in a glass or jar.
We LOVE blueberries. There is always a pack of frozen goodies in the freezer. And so we get to enjoy them even in the middle of winter, like in this delicious No Bake Blueberry Dessert.
This dessert is great when you’re craving something sweet, but light, and have zero will to actually make anything. Also great for when you want to control your portion and not end up with leftovers.
Works great also for unexpected guests, just multiply the recipe accordingly.
This recipe is suitable for vegetarians. To make it vegan, please replace butter and cream with a vegan alternative and curd with tofu.
- 90 g oat digestive cookies
- 30 g melted butter
- 150 g plain smooth quark
- 30 g powdered sugar
- 1 ts finely grated orange zest
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 100 ml whipped cream
- a few drops of vanilla flavour
- a handful of frozen blueberries or other berries
- In a kitchen robot (or by hand) finely grind the cookies and combine them with melted butter.
- Whip the cream. Combine the quark, powdered sugar, orange zest and orange juice and mix well. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Place frozen blueberries or mixed berries in a saucepan and cook over low heat for a few minutes, just enough to melt the berries. With a spoon, crush the frozen berries roughly, and add some powdered sugar and vanilla flavor to taste.
- Now assemble the dessert in a glass. Cover the bottom of the glass with a cookie layer, add a layer of cream and then a layer of blueberries. Repeat.
- Top with a layer of berry sauce, fresh berries and a few sprinkles of cookies.
- Refrigerate the dessert for half an hour before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 6gSugar: 23gProtein: 11g
Nutrition data is automatically calculated using Nutritionix and may not be accurate.