Vegan Strawberry Whipped Cream is an easy spring dessert made in 15 minutes using only 4 ingredients.
I am so happy we are starting to get the first of fresh locally produced strawberries so we can support the farmers while we are waiting for our strawberries to ripen.
We have expanded our garden this year to be more self-reliant, though our produce is not ready for picking yet. Soon we’ll have the first baby spinach, and lettuce and strawberries, as well!
But until then, we still have to rely on buying our fruits and vegetables…. and I was beyond happy seeing the first of the strawberries available.
To me, turning strawberries into a dessert seems almost a sin. They are so good on their own, or just with a serving of coconut yogurt or cream. So combining them into a Vegan Strawberry Whipped Cream to make a light and easy dessert was a no-brainer.
The beauty of this recipe is, you’ll only need 10-15 minutes, and 4 ingredients: strawberries, sugar, vegan whipped cream, and coconut yogurt. That’s it!
Do try and use fresh strawberries (not frozen) if you can, as this will really bring the full flavor of the dessert.
- 300 grams strawberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 200 ml vegan whipped cream (400 ml once whipped)
- 200 grams of coconut yogurt
- 4 strawberries, for decoration
- Wash and drain strawberries, remove stem and cut in half. Toss 3/4 of strawberries in a tall container, add sugar and puree until smooth with a stick blender.
- Whip the vegan whip cream according to package instructions. Our whipped cream came in powder form that we mixed with water and whipped it).
- Mix coconut yogurt with a couple of tablespoons of strawberry puree. Fold gently into the whipped cream.
- Dice the remaining strawberries.
- Assemble the dessert: Pour 2 spoons of strawberry puree on the bottom of 3 glass jars. Top with whipped strawberry cream up to half of the jar and top with diced strawberries. Repeat by adding more puree on top, then the cream layer and decorate with some halved strawberries on top.
- Let refrigerate for at least an hour and serve chilled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 4g
Nutrition data is automatically calculated using Nutritionix and may not be accurate.
If you like this recipe, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #vibrantplate and tag us @vibrantplate. We’re always happy to read your feedback and LOVE seeing your take on our recipes.
We have more recipes with strawberries!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter – you’ll be notified when we post new recipes, plus you get a free gift from us 💚 A 15-recipe free e-book with our most beloved recipes!